Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs
Halloween is a time for scary movies, costume parties, and of course sweet treats! Living a keto lifestyle can be hard when you are surrounded with sugar filled treats and looking for Halloween recipe ideas. Halloween doesn't necessary have to be about candy treats, you can satisfy your cravings with a savory and Halloween-inspired treat.
Eggs are very great for your keto diet so lets spice up that basic egg and make a 'deviled' egg - pun intended. To level up the basic Deviled eggs, this keto deviled egg recipe will be adding a scary but tasty black olive spider on top!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp paprika
12 black olives
1. Cut hard boiled and peeled eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Carefully remove yolk into a medium bowl. Set whites on serving plate.
3. Mash together the yolk, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, salt, black pepper, and paprika until smooth.
4. Pipe the yolk mixture back into the egg white halves.
5. Cut the olives in half and use one-half as the spider body.
6. Using the other half, slice the olive into thin strips and use as the spider legs.
7. Add olive pieces on top of Deviled eggs. Serve your Halloween treats immediately!