Your Cart is empty
With the Holidays coming up, you will find lots of desserts out there that are filled heavily with unnecessary sugars. Instead of relying on sugar, try our keto holiday recipe tip by using cheese in your desserts to make a creamy and rich texture. This Soft Vanilla Ricotta Mousse recipe gives your dessert a light texture but heavy and creamy richness. This is a fantastic dessert option when you are eating Keto.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
2 tsp dry gelatin
1/2 cup coffee, hot brewed
2 cup Ricotta cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp liquid stevia
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Add gelatin into hot coffee, and stir until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Using an electric whisker, blend together Ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, liquid stevia.
3. Once combined, add coffee gelatin and blend.
4. Add heavy whipping cream and blend until mixture has thickened.
5. Scoop into small serving cups and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving!
Keto Holiday Recipe for Ricotta Mousse inspired by Sugar Free Mom!