Your Cart is empty
Do you love cheesecake? Being Keto does not mean you have to give up the foods you love. These sweet and creamy Keto blueberry lemon cheesecake squares are enough to satisfy any sweet tooth craving. It is the perfect dessert to take to any dinner party. With only a few simple steps you can follow our keto cheesecake recipe and bake up a batch of perfection to enjoy after any meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Makes 9 squares
2/3 cup coconut oil
8 eggs (3 yolks, 5 whites)
1 cup cream cheese, cubed
1 tsp vanilla
3 tsp stevia, granulated
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp lemon, zest
1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
1. Preheat oven to 320F. Line an 8” square pan with parchment paper
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blender together with an electric beater.
3. Pour the mixture into the square pan
4. Top the cheesecake mixture with frozen blueberries and allow them to sink slowly as it bakes.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until center is cooked.
6. Allow the cheesecake to cool and cut into squares. Serve upside down and enjoy!
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe Inspired by Ditch The Carbs!