Your Cart is empty
Diving into Keto the Right Way for the Utmost Success
It has been years since it was hit by the spotlight once again, but the keto diet has somehow managed to maintain its force and focus in recent times. Interestingly enough, the keto diet calls for a massive reduction of calories and carbohydrates, with a slight decrease in protein and MOST IMPORTANTLY – if you are searching for details surrounding the keto diet you must kick the sugar in its entirety and stuff your face full of protein so you are not hungry throughout the day—ultimately looking for snacks.
While getting into keto, you are ultimately going to have your questions, concerns, and recommendations etc. Together, we should be able to come up with some sort of compromise and a new way of life that will not only allow you to lose the weight but provide you with a steady and convenient schedule that is both easy to follow and keto-friendly.
Helpful Tips and Tricks for a Smooth Transition – Keto Do’s
1. Begin the diet at your own pace. Whether you find yourself sailing through these types of calls/sales no problem or you need a little assistance, Ghostek is here to save the day. From life to work, to children and dirt, a transition such as this is undoubtedly going to be quite intensive. The bulk of these responsibilities depend heavily on how well I pick up on their energy and sense of character. Therefore, taking one’s time and making a few changes here and there is a much more comfortable way to stay in ketosis while when you are new to this metabolic state
2. Read up and learn as much as possible. With thorough education comes real power. Until you learn the ins and outs of a specific topic or belief, you cannot express any fact-based opinions and stand truly credible. There are endless routes you can take in order to explore the topic further and advance your intelligence, therefore, allowing for an increase in the overall control you have over the situation. Arm yourself with keto knowledge before you start so you know what you are getting into when you get into keto.
3. Be sure to always restore your electrolytes. While on the keto diet it is imperative that we monitor our level of intake when it comes to liquids. More importantly, keto dieters must ensure they are getting the recommended amount of water each day. While water is important in any diet, the keto diet is especially demanding of this liquid. The reasoning behind all of this is simple; when you start the keto diet, your body begins by flushing your system of water and ridding the body of electrolytes all together. If you do not monitor this important factor, you could very well find yourself experiencing the symptoms of what is called the keto flu. 4. Meal plan. Planning ahead is a great practice for practically anything you are attempting to make routine. When it comes to eating healthy, balanced meals, not everyone has the time to prepare a fresh meal that meets all of their guidelines every night. Meal planning comes highly recommended to those who maybe do not like cooking or those
who have busy schedules. By planning a week of meals ahead of time, you no longer need to stress about eating well each night because you have a healthy option ready and waiting for you.
Keto do not’s
While following the keto diet, there a few specific guidelines one must follow that will inevitably make or break your metabolic state. In this instance, we are addressing the issues one must recognize and take under advisement before beginning their diet. More specifically, here are some prime examples of what you SHOULD NOT be doing when getting into keto. The reason we should stay away from the following practices is mostly that you do not want to slip out of ketosis. Let’s take a look at some of the main behavior one must pay attention to when initially getting into keto.
1. Slowly start cutting out sugar. The whole point of the keto diet is to get our bodies used to burning fat for energy instead of the usual glucose. While it sounds simple enough, this is frequently going to be the most difficult step when getting into keto. With so many foods and beverages containing sugar, along with our bodies constantly screaming for sweets although they are not needed, it can be tough to keep track of your sugar intake.
2. Do not keep the same beverage routine after the diet begins. Often times when beginning a new diet, it is quite easy to overlook details that do not pertain to our eating schedule. However, as we mentioned earlier in this article, it is never any singular factor that defines weight loss. Exercise and diet each take up their own chunks of responsibility, however, keto relies a bit more on diet than other popular diets. Therefore, you should not stick to your soda, juice, and beer beverage diet and expect good results.
3. Try to stay away from any and all processed foods. Every person in the world could benefit from this little bit of advice. In today’s fast-paced world, we sometimes need things a bit quicker and ‘on the go’. The situation I am describing often leads people along the path of unhealthy, processed foods, for a few very simple reasons. First of all, processed foods are often pre-prepared and cooked for a quick snack and/or meal.
4. Do not adopt a low-fat diet. Depending on how many diets you have tried, this probably sounds like a crazy notion, however, the last thing you want during a keto diet is a bunch of fat-free foods. After all, the keto diet depends on fat in order to produce energy and is more than welcomed in our daily routine. When we stick to low-fat foods our bodies will never reach ketosis.
Into Keto: The Ultimate Diet and Lifestyle As you can see, the keto diet has some pretty strict guidelines here and there for optimal success in weight loss and physical fitness. While everything might seem to be a bit complicated, once you start your keto journey you may find yourself quite surprised at how easy it can actually be! Much like with any other lifestyle change, this one takes time to settle in. Once you reach ketosis you will know you have succeeded and reached your interim goal. If the keto diet sounds right for you, make sure to mark down these essential going keto guidelines. We wish you the best of luck on your diet!