Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Hey, seafood lovers! This baked lime cilantro shrimp recipe is so easy to make and packed with flavors. You can enjoy the seasoned shrimp on its own or toss them into your salad. This recipe is also great for parties. Before baking them, slide a few shrimps onto a skewer and this keto shrimp recipe will definitely be a crowd pleaser!
- 30-35 jumbo shrimp, shell off and deveined
- ¾ cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- zest of one lime
1. Preheat oven to 400F
3. In a large bowl, mix together cilantro, red wine vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, paprika, lime zest. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add shrimp that has been patted dry to mixture. Toss to coat everything.
5. Spread seasoned shrimp out on a baking sheet, making sure they are in a single layer.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until pink.
7. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime zest. Serve immediately
Thanks! Joyful Healthy Eats