Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Cutlets
Feeding the whole family and sticking to a meal plan can be a challenge, so it's essential you have a range of tasty healthy treats in your arsenal to whip out at dinner time. Try these bacon wrapped chicken cream cheese cutlets to keep everyone happy. They're creamy and delicious but high-protein, low carb, and keto-diet approved! You can add different combination of fillings to this dish depending on your preferences. It's easy to combine your favorite ingredients and flavors to personalize this dish.
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 16 oz. cream cheese whipped
- 1 T fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1/4 lb. bacon
- Pound your chicken cutlets flat with a meat tenderizer and roll out.
- Add the cream cheese to a mixer and whip in the fresh chopped chives.
- Spread the whipped cream cheese mixture evenly on each of the cutlets.
- Add a pat of butter to each one.
- Wrap each cutlet in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Add the cutlets to a shallow bake pan and place in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Place under the boiler for 5 minutes to crisp up the bacon. If any of the cheese oozes out, use it as a sauce to top each of the cutlets.
Serve with a nice side of your favorite veggies to make a complete meal. Find more keto dinner recipes on our blog.