Pumpkin Pie Bars 🥧
What you need:
- 2 1/2 scoops Real Ketones Vanilla Cream Whey Protein Powder
- 1 15 oz can of Pumpkin Pie Puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Stevia
- 1/2 C Coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tbs butter (softened)
- 1 Tbs Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Almond Milk
** Sprinkle Pumpkin Spice on top
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Sprays a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together Prime protein, Almond Flour, Stevia, ground ginger, baking soda, baking powder, ground cloves, and cinnamon.
3. In a bowl, combine eggs, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and pumpkin. Stir gently, just until combined.
4. Mix both the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
5. Pour into a pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow the dish to cool before adding the frosting.
6. Frosting Time! Combine the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and start mixing until smooth. Add Stevia and mix until combined. Stir in the vanilla and mix again!
7. Spread frosting evenly on top of the cake. Cut the bar into any size you like. We cut our bars into 12 pieces!
(yields 12 bars)
- coming soon -